Welcome to Murfreesboro’s #1 Invisalign provider!
Invisalign® – Murfreesboro, TN
At Fisher Dental, we know you have options when it comes to choosing an Invisalign® provider in Murfreesboro, TN. Our team of professionals are skilled in transforming smiles, improving your oral health and building your confidence!
Our Invisalign® Service Include:
Regular daily brushing is an important part of your daily oral care regime. The buildup of plaque and tartar can lead to dental problems such as tooth decay and periodontal disease. After eating and drinking, plaque can build up around your teeth, and if it is not brushed away, it can harden and cause the buildup of tartar. Even with dedicated brushing habits, tartar can be very difficult to remove with regular brushing. At Fisher Dental, we use special instruments during your teeth cleaning session to remove any plaque and tartar buildup, leaving you with a fresh and clean smile.
- 3D imaging technology provides state-of-the-art digital impression
- Digital x-rays provide a safer experience than traditional x-rays
- T-Scan™ technology helps us maintain a healthy bite through treatment
- Fewer appointments that maximize your convenience
- We address any issues that arise concerning your oral health
- Team of pros that are friendly and trained to help you through the process
What is Invisalign®?
Invisalign® is by far the best solution when it comes to invisible braces. It is the first and most advanced clear aligner system in the world. Instead of wearing unsightly metal brackets and wires, Invisalign® uses a series of clear plastic aligners. Each set of aligners is custom made with precision technology to apply slight pressure and gradually shift teeth into their desired position over time.
Every patient is provided with a series of aligners. Each set of aligners is worn for a week to a few weeks as determined by your individual treatment plan. You will have office visits every 3 months to monitor your progress and get your new aligners. Typically, Invisalign® treatment can be completed in about half the time of traditional metal braces.
Benefits of Invisalign®
Aside from the aesthetics of a great smile, there are many benefits in straightening your smile, and many additional benefits in straightening teeth with Invisalign®.
- Aligners are smooth and comfortable to wear
- Removable for easy eating and oral hygiene
- 75% more predictable tooth movement with Invisalign® technology
- Effectively treat a wide variety of complex cases
- Aligners are virtually invisible to let your smile shine through treatment
Get Started Today!
To learn more about Invisalign® and to know if it right for you. Contact us today.